North Augusta has just filed the permits for what will soon become one of the regions biggest draws. A new $144 million multi-use complex called ‘Project Jackson’, featuring a hotel and conference center, retail shops, homes, and a state-of-the-art new Augusta GreenJackets baseball park.
Work on the new ballpark and surrounding amenities is expected to begin in late 2014 for a 2016 opening.
The ballpark itself will include;
- Approximately 4,500 seats, as follows:
- Approximately 3,500 fixed seats (including general admission, loge, club and suite seating).
- Approximately 1,000 other “assignable” seating positions, including picnic terrace, drink rail positions, grass berm seating, outfield “soft seating,” etc.
- 9 private suites with outdoor seating.
- Press Box behind home plate.
- Main club lounge/banquet space with club seating.
- Open party terraces with club seating.
- Multiple franchise restaurants with point of sales serving ballpark.
- Anchor restaurant at 5,000 SF w/ Terrace and Beer Garden.
- Team concessions, kitchen and commissary.
- 360 degree wraparound concourse.
Spread the word to show your support;
[one_third] [/one_third] [one_third] [/one_third] [one_third_last] [/one_third_last]