Many have seen this before/after image circulating the internet…
but if this isn’t proof enough for you that Renée Zellweger is a shape-shifting alien, here are 5 more rock solid proofs that she either no is no longer human, or never was one to begin with;
5. She’s got superhuman strength. Renée is a beast in a teeny, tiny body. She does push-ups in high heels and can support the weight of a grown man nearly three times her size with only her legs. That ain’t normal.
4. She can predict the future. Or, so Psychic Renée thinks. There were those eerie 2012 predictions she made about the failing economy to the The Wall Street Journal. Somebody go add astrology to this girl’s list of top-secret talents, stat.
3. She’s obsessed with high-flying rides. Renée looooooves her amusement parks, whether they’re big and mighty, like Disney, or small and rickety, like Seaside Heights’ FunTown. From the sky ride to the Ferris wheel, Nicole spent many an evening blasting herself several feet into the air…which, upon reflection, could have been her attempt to get closer to her native planet.
2. She’s a magnet for the paranormal. She is obsessed with haunted houses and Halloween. Things not of this world often seek refuge in others not of this world.
1. She’s susceptible to encounters of the third kind. Renée swore up and down she saw an alien flying on an “asteroid-UFO” We wouldn’t be surprised if the mystery alien was actually from Planet Meatball, sent to Earth to search for her two long-lost sisters.
[one_third] [/one_third] [one_third] [/one_third] [one_third_last] [/one_third_last]