During the beginning of this year, Amazon announced its own version of a “Black Friday in July”.
The new event has already prompted many other retailers, like Wal-Mart, Levi’s and Newegg to jump on the bandwagon, although, so far, these other retailer’s deals don’t really compare to the savings being offered by Amazon.
According to experts, here some of the best savings so far:
- Spider Monkey Adjustable iPad/Tablet Stand-Holder for $48, down from $80
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $24, down from $39.
- Fire HD 7 7″ tablet for $79, down from $139
- Crucial MX100 256GB solid state drive, down to $80 from $100.
- Fitbit Charge HR for $143, get $25 Amazon Credit.
- Joby GP3 GorillaPod Flexible Tripod with BH1 ballhead and level down to 37 from $46.
You can check out all the current deals in real-time by clicking here.
[one_third] [/one_third] [one_third] [/one_third] [one_third_last] [/one_third_last]